The first blockchain mediator on financial markets
Created for forex brokers and traders
to guarantee safe trading
in 3 minutes
- You leave a request to join Serenity Financial
- We make an integration between you and escrow
- We add you in a list of trustable brokers — we give you the sertificate
- We write a press-release
- You inform you clients that their money is protected!
Connect Serenity Financial to
Stay at the forefront
of modern technology
Guarantee safe deposits
to your customers
Improve your company's reputation
for disputable transactions
You are broker, but not with us yet?Leave a request
What Serenity Financial is?
Serenity is a modern approach to regulating the financial relations between a broker and a trader. Traditional regulation is only available to big companies, because they are the only ones that can afford it; small companies are therefore pushed to work without a license.
We find this situation unfair and stand for equal opportunities for all players on the market. That is why Serenity's main goal is to provide brokers who work honestly with a tool that demonstrates their responsibility to their clients. Serenity Escrow is precisely such a tool. Escrow is based on blockchain, which itself is a guarantee of transparency and reliability.
How Serenity Escrow is different from other escrow services?
Participation in Serenity can be completely free of charge
We work with companies of any size, jurisdiction, or brokerage model (both A-book and B-book brokers)
Funds are held on smart contract. The smart contract technology ensures deposit security and eliminates fraud by minimising the human factor
We work exclusively through cryptocurrencies
How much is it? It's FREE
But you have to hold some Serenity tokens on your accountСontact us for the details
Serenity Escrow for traders
Working with brokers who are the members of Serenity platform gives protection and significant benefits for traders
- Traders' funds are protected with a smart contract
- Cryptotraders are able to deposit cryptoassets to trade on traditional financial markets
- High level of protection when working with for unregulated brokers
- Market manipulations, adjustments of profit, significant widening of spreads, canceling of transactions and non-payments under false pretenses become impossible
- Traders can verify execution quality of their trades
- A trader can file a complaint to Serenity against the broker, the dispute will be resolved and Serenity will enforce its decision
- Top-tier liquidity offered to brokers ensures that traders get a very competitive pricing.
Serenity Escrow for brokers
Membership of brokers in Serenity platform gives new opportunities and a number of significant benefits
- New audience of cryptotraders with crypto assets as collateral for their trades
- Additional broker transparency
- A higher degree of trust from clients
- Semi-automatic and manual arbitration of trades
- Marketing support from Serenity and better conversion rate of marketing campaigns
- Top-tier liquidity integration
How does Escrow work?
Escrow is a third-party guarantor of payment security in a transaction between the party providing a service and the party buying the service. Escrow Serenity acts as a third party in settlements between the broker and the trader, and serves as a guarantor of the deposit safety. For the clients of A-Book brokers, it also guarantees deal profit security.
This service can become a significant competitive advantage for a broker, especially when they have an offshore registration and work without a license.
Serenity Financial at BlockchainLife2019
CEO Denis Kulagin and CTO Vasily Alexeev announce Serenity exchange and escrow releases
Serenity CBDO Alexander Stanovoy explains how brokers will attract clients through Serenity platform
Post-ICO statement of Denis Kulagin, CEO of Serenity Financial
COB at The Financial Commission Peter Tatarnikov supports Serenity Financial
George Giannoulakis, CEO and Founder Investcor Corporate supports Serenity
Dawid Kustra, Vice President and Head of Sales at Solution Partners supports Serenity project
Łukasz Paszkiewicz, co-founder of CryptoCurrency World Expo supports Serenity project
Vice President and Head of Sales at Solution Partners CompanyLinkedIn
An early Blockchain adopter and one of the key influencersLinkedIn
Director General of AMTS Solutions, a technology provider for brokeragesFacebook
Founder of a Fintech company Tools For Brokers Inc. Co-founder Genesis Vision
COB at The Financial Commission (Independent self-regulatory organization)LinkedIn
Atlas Blockchain CTO, Blockchain analyst for CREDITS projectsLinkedIn
Regional Director in CFH Group, member of Advisory Board of TraderStarsLinkedIn
Head of forex technology department at Studio45 Company
Head of PR at a large Forex brokerage NordFX
Patent attorney & consultant for IP due diligence
Founder and developer of PAMM/RAMM investment services and platformsFacebook
Cryptocurrency attorney, CorpLaw.Pro. Provides legal advice on token issuingFacebook
Founder and СЕО InvestСor Corporate Ltd.
Advises leading Russian and international corporations on business structuring and licensing issuesLinkedIn